Hiiiiiii there!!!!!!!! Hope everyone are doing great. A thought came to my mind as always it pops up at anytime! Here what it is👇
It is Okay..
See, it’s okay if you aren’t receiving the same love which you are giving unconditionally to someone. You might pour your love with or without their knowledge or just showering abundance of hints about how much you love them???
And in return you might not recieve the same!!!!! It is perfectly alright.
“We all are imperfectly perfect in this world and that’s alright.”
What you can do is..
You can try to modify your love! Like you can shower your love much more to those who loves you the most in this planet! Obviously your family!!!
In someway I don’t think the crisis is worst! So make a great use of it. We never had such a wonderful time to spend with our family. So have a great fun as well as you can help your mum! Keep your surroundings clean! Pester your siblings- the most beautiful thing in the universe 😉! Embrace your randomness!
Prove yourself that you are great!
A great human!!!
I don’t know
All of a sudden!
Life was just
Rock & roll!
It is like winter’s breeze
Blowing in a spring
Which was unspoken
Narrates a history today!
Which was so tranquil
Now dances a little
When I jot down your memories!
Too tough now!
I never thought
Your words haunt me
I have been nominated for Vincent Ehindero Award!!! I’m so so happy to receive awards. For me it’s a fun interacting with fellow bloggers. I really appreciate each and every friends for their great work!!!💯
It’s my pleasure to receive this award from these two amazing bloggers roxancena and Rishabh!!! My sincere😊gratitude to both of you for considering me to this award!!! I THANK YOU SO much!!!😁 I really enjoy reading their blogs. I find roxancena’s blog so lively and Rishabh’s poetry is super cool amazing. Just follow their blogs for interesting contents!😃💯
- Thank the person who nominated you by linking to their blog(s).
- Post the award logo.
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate upto 20-30 other bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog post.
- What’s your biggest fear in life? How do you deal with it? I think I’m bit bold I face things very boldly.😅
- What are your accomplishments so far in terms of work/career and life? I’m a graduated and doing higher studies. I think I have lot more to do in life.✌
- Share your thoughts about couples with no kids? It’s okay there is nothing to be worried. I think it’s not in our hands, kids are God’s blessings so he ‘ll definitely do what is good for us! Just give time everything ‘ll be ok!🤗🤗
- How do you envision yourself when you reach 60 years old? Oouchh!!! I haven’t thought about that.
- Describe your relationship with your family? I loved this question 😍. I’m very mischievous person and I share this quality only with my family and I’m bit jovial too. It’s like we are lifelines for eachother! I have two best friends for life, my mum and my dad they are just beyond the horizon❤😍.
For Rishabh: )😁
Rishabh want his nominees to share their experience throughout the blogging journey. So far the journey is really great and I’m learning new things everyday which I cherish the most! Amidst learning I’m giving more time for my passion writing, reading & sketching!! WP family is a package of positivity where each one wants to lift and motivate other bloggers which is phenomenon!! I have made lots of friends here they are just immensely talented and I want all of them to reach peaks!!!!!!!
Stay calm & kind!
Each one of you are awesome in your own way! I find difficulty in choosing few!!!!! All of you are nominated for this award. I hope roxancena won’t mind if I suggest my nominees to answer for the same questions!!!
I THANK YOU SO much roxancena and Rishabh!!!!!!!!!
It’s my immense pleasure to receive this award from daneelyunus! I THANK YOU So much for considering me to this award!!!! He is a versatile writer. I always fond of his blog to gain something new to the store of my knowledge! Hope many of you ‘ll be his followers if not don’t wait to hit the follow button!!! I’m bit toooo late to respond. I’m so sorry for delaying to post the nomination!!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate upto 5 bloggers and ask them 10 new questions.
- Inform them of their nomination.
- What is your favourite actor, actress and movie? Mine is Salman Khan, Madhubala & Meenakumari(60’s actress, hope you know) it’s a tough one to choose a single movie, now you ha’ve asked so my answer ‘ll be Mili.
- What is your dream for future? To become an effective teacher.
- Which type of serial and movies you like? Fantasy and Adventurous.
- Is co education is right or wrong? Absolutely right!💯
- Which is best relationship relatives or friends? Friends.
- Ouch I have answered already in number: 03.
- What is the main purpose of your blog? To bring out the reality of life. I just love to write on real and original contents.
- Who is your favourite writer which inspired you for blog writing? My favourite writer is Paulo Coelho! But I get inspired by my proffesor to start a blog.
- Which is preferred Boy or Girl/ friendship relationship or friend ship? Both/friendship relationship.
- What is your favourite event in your life? Uhh a good question, the day when I actually felt the warmth of my mum❤ that is no lesser than an event!!!!
(Here is the link to his blog)👇
I found each of you are awesome, young and talented bloggers I have few in my mind so I’ll go with them! See if you’re overloaded with works feel free to avoid!!! I just want to encourage you people with this nomination. Love You all❤
David; Laura Speer
The Godly Chic Diaries
Sara Altaf Khan
Tangie T Woods
The Free Thinker
The Book Warrior
I THANK YOU SO much daneelyunus!!💖
Not everyone is lucky and fortunate like you and me. There are people who don’t have their mothers to feel the warmth of her love. They might feel her love! They may not witness her, personally!!
Don’t worry I’m here❤! I may not old and experienced as your mother were. But I can tell you one thing, love is the same!! Love has the same meaning in every language! It has the same feel in every existing creature!!! I can give the love❤ which you need through this small note!! Don’t you worry! Sending you loads and loads of love!!!!!!
You know what it’s really an amazing feel inside when you do plantation with your own and with all your heart! I do talk to them each single day I have seen them feeling dejected when I just pour the water and walk away without talking I never did that so intentionally it just happen sometimes and after I really feel sorry for being so mean! I hope you all remember my last post on GARDENING. This one is only to show you the wonderful progress. Hope you all enjoy it!!!
Your thoughts are what means a lott to me!!!!!!
I just love to hear from YOU as always!!!!!!
Stay blessed & happy Sunday💖