Tangie T. Woods has nominated me for the Vincent Ehindero Award. I’m very much surprised and glad to recieve this award from Tangie. She is an amazing and versatile writer and a great believer of God. A very spiritual personality. She inspires young bloggers like me with her excellent writing and she is a recipient of many awards. Don’t waste your time just go and follow her blog. I’m sure you will learn a lot from her site. THANK YOU SO MUCH, FRIEND for nominating me!!!!!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Post the award logo.
- Post the rules
- Nominate upto 20-30 other bloggers and notify them.
- Notify Vincent of your nomination, via comment and send an email to email@example.com
- After notifying Vincent, he ‘ll check out your blog, follow and give you your unique award for the good work on your blog.
Tangie’ s Question:
- How long have you been blogging? Since 9, months.
- How were you inspired to blog? I used to write for my college journals, once my tutor suggested me to start blogging.
- What country do you live in and how is the weather there? I live in India and here the weather is too hot!!!
- What are your thoughts (opinions) on the COVID-19 virus? Being a responsible citizen of this world. We should maintain social distancing to break this deadly chain. In my opinion it is not a deadly disease, If we take given precautions properly. We can easily win over this.
- What are some of your happy moments? On the day of farewell (just a week before) I received a lovely and most emotional speech from my students this is my current happiest moment.
My Questions for the nominees:
- What occupies you, the whole day (these days)?
- Do you have passion except writing, name one?
- If you could give one brilliant thing to your mom, what it ‘ll be?
- If I tell pencil, what will come to your mind at first?
- If you could get the chance to direct a film, what zone it will be?
Thank You so much, Tangie for your consideration!!!