Rising Star, we build confidence through Inspiration& Motivation. An emotional writer, motivational speaker and word press developer. He has nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. I am so very happy to accept this, because he is super talented, dynamic and a great writer. So far my journey with him as a fellow blogger is so short, still he deserves much more appreciation for encouraging people in their hard times. I thank you Rising Star.😊
People I tell You, it’s worthy to stop by his Blog. Whenever you feel low or if you lack self-confidence, it will be too good to regain all of your interest by visiting his blog.
I thought, I should share this with you people;
Currently I am doing B.ED course, a 2 years course as a regular student not in correspondency. This course needs lot of effort everyday. Here we have been trained to become a good teacher. As an independent being, I am running a classes for high school students, everyday after my lectures. So it is quite difficult for me to update my blog every now and then. So, I planned to drop it. But Rising Star’s word totally changed my confidence level. I decided to give time to my passion too. So far going in a snail’s pase. It’s ok to be slow than to drop!
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to 15 bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Let your nominees know that you have nominated them.
HOW WAS MY BLOG STARTED
I used to write quotes during my UG. I was a hosteller for those years. There no student should use any kind of electronics at all. The only Entertainment was books, gym, sports. “Me” time will be like reading books, gym and writing.If you need net source regarding academics, there was a browsing centre inside the college campus, students can make use of it. Then my writing moved to next level: writing articles for college journals. Whilst I won few prizes by participating in Inter- college competition for short story writing. One of my professor encouraged me to publish my works, in order to persue my dream. Since then started blogging.
Advice for new bloggers:
1. Don’t compare your blog with others.
2. Leave a message at the end of your blog.
3. Approach bloggers as many as you can.
4. Make at least 2 posts in a week.
5. Re-check your work before you could post.
My Nominees are:
1. David & Laura Speer.
2. jmutono, mutuno coffee inspired blog.
5. Abby, Little stories.