New comers thought,
If you are working on your own book then,
Writing becomes hard..
Finishing drafts is hard..
Editing is super cool hard..
But let me tell you one thing the never giving up spirit inside you ‘ll make you a great and best selling author one day”
So keep on rocking!
Think every word a little different!!
Make people to fall in love with whatever you write!
Be limitless to share your thoughts!
Things I ‘ll never wanna tell You,
That how much drenched I’m
In your thoughts..
Wet as a seagull
Skimming torrents of
From the corners
Of my eyes..
While my fingers struggle
To type your name
Neatly beside mine.
YOU are everything in this world, don’t seek anything outside!!
Tangie T. Woods has nominated me for the Vincent Ehindero Award. I’m very much surprised and glad to recieve this award from Tangie. She is an amazing and versatile writer and a great believer of God. A very spiritual personality. She inspires young bloggers like me with her excellent writing and she is a recipient of many awards. Don’t waste your time just go and follow her blog. I’m sure you will learn a lot from her site. THANK YOU SO MUCH, FRIEND for nominating me!!!!!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Post the award logo.
- Post the rules
- Nominate upto 20-30 other bloggers and notify them.
- Notify Vincent of your nomination, via comment and send an email to email@example.com
- After notifying Vincent, he ‘ll check out your blog, follow and give you your unique award for the good work on your blog.
Tangie’ s Question:
- How long have you been blogging? Since 9, months.
- How were you inspired to blog? I used to write for my college journals, once my tutor suggested me to start blogging.
- What country do you live in and how is the weather there? I live in India and here the weather is too hot!!!
- What are your thoughts (opinions) on the COVID-19 virus? Being a responsible citizen of this world. We should maintain social distancing to break this deadly chain. In my opinion it is not a deadly disease, If we take given precautions properly. We can easily win over this.
- What are some of your happy moments? On the day of farewell (just a week before) I received a lovely and most emotional speech from my students this is my current happiest moment.
My Questions for the nominees:
- What occupies you, the whole day (these days)?
- Do you have passion except writing, name one?
- If you could give one brilliant thing to your mom, what it ‘ll be?
- If I tell pencil, what will come to your mind at first?
- If you could get the chance to direct a film, what zone it will be?
Thank You so much, Tangie for your consideration!!!
Buying veggies and groceries
For future benefits
Prizes has touched the sky!!
Roads are jammed
Medicals and other shops ‘ll be closed
Till 31st of March!
Deadly CORONA made life sucking
Mosques, churches & temples were closed!
Students are super cool happy
Due to corona leave!!!
Daily wagers stucking under poverty
Life has become hell for them!
Passion and hobbies
Occupied the whole day!!
News channels already taken place of..
Cartoons, musics & comics!
Doctors, patrol, health care unit
Make the great use of these leaves
Stay at home and be safe!!
Hello, there everyone!! It’s been 9 months since blogging. I have gained lot of friends and I’m extremely delighted to have You as a part of my life and I love you all from my whole heart. I love to be real one! I have decided to share few pictures of mine.
One n only, younger sissy ❤
It’s my Friend!! I have lott of friends ‘ll share their pictures soon in my upcoming posts!!
Hello people, hope all are doing great! I have again come up with few more arts today. As you all know, I feel more comfortable in doing cartoonistic pictures but I have done up with real face too this time (last one). Hope you all like it.
I would love to hear from YOU!!! Drop your thoughts below!!!!!